 Harry Potter / 719
Re: Harry Potter Element Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:11:38 GMT

Troy - just wanted to echo the THANKS of others for your efforts in getting
these pictures available for the rest of us who have not found our HP sets
yet.  Of course, now I have the problem of all this drool all over my
keyboard.  I'm going to break out my bib before I go back for another look!

HP Elements I'm Most Excited About:  Books, wizard hats in new colors, a
purple door! (got a purple project going on), the owls, Dumbledore's head &
hair (Jerry Garcia mini-fig anyone?), The Turban, the torsos for both Snape
and Quirrell, and the stairs. I also really dig that potions printed panel
and the chalkboard.

Thanks again Troy!

Greg

In lugnet.harrypotter, Troy Cefaratti writes:
After the minifigs, I got busy taking pictures of all of the neat elements
that came in the Harry Potter sets.  They can be found here:

As before, we do not have the Sorting Hat or Hogwarts Castle yet.  Also, I
haven't taken pictures of the parts from Hoqwarts Express or Hagrid's Hut
yet.  I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Troy
Troy's Surplus Lego
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh