 Harry Potter / 715
714  |  716
Subject:
Harry Potter Element Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 03:57:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After the minifigs, I got busy taking pictures of all of the neat elements
that came in the Harry Potter sets.  They can be found here:

As before, we do not have the Sorting Hat or Hogwarts Castle yet.  Also, I
haven't taken pictures of the parts from Hoqwarts Express or Hagrid's Hut
yet.  I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Troy
Troy's Surplus Lego
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh