 Harry Potter / 718
Re: Harry Potter Element Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
After the minifigs, I got busy taking pictures of all of the neat elements
that came in the Harry Potter sets.  They can be found here:

As before, we do not have the Sorting Hat or Hogwarts Castle yet.  Also, I
haven't taken pictures of the parts from Hoqwarts Express or Hagrid's Hut
yet.  I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Troy
Troy's Surplus Lego
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Troy,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to take pics of all these elements,
minifigs and animals.  I was excited about the Harry Potter theme before, but
now I down right itchin' to get my hands on them.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html