 Harry Potter / 689
  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

They all look very nice, but since I've never read the Harry Potter books, and not familiar with the characters (do I have to duck and run?) could someone tell me a little bit about the characters. Is Hagrid a giant of some kind? What is Peeves? A (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

(...) The only thing that would give anything away from the story is explaining Quirrell's two-sided head. (So if no one has emailed you about it and you are still curious LMK.) So I'll give a general summary without spoilers for anyone interested. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)