 Harry Potter / 639
  Re: it GLOWS

All right, so now we have firm proof that Snape's head glows, but can anyone tell me WHY?!!!!!! KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: it GLOWS

Because it looks cool :) Troy Keith Kirchoff <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F620Ne0PaLI9mK6...ail.com... (...) anyone (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: it GLOWS

(...) Why, Snape's head glows because it's made of ABS with phosphorescent compounds mixed into it. That's why. But maybe it's just magic. </wiseacre> Sorry, couldn't resist. :D XFUT ->.o-t.fun (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: it GLOWS

(...) Well...I suppose that's better than being a dumbacre! Matt (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: it GLOWS

I bet they meant to make Peeves head glow and got it screwed up in production. After all, he is a ghost. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: it GLOWS

Hmmm. Well, that makes the most sense of anything I've heard so far. The only other thing it could be is that maybe in the movie there is some sort of eerie effect used to make Snape more intimidating. After all, these sets are based on the movie, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: it GLOWS

(...) I bet Kevin's right. It makes sense. Why else would Snape's head glow and none of the ghost minifigs? -Jonathan (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Why Snape's head glows (was : it GLOWS)

(...) In the books Snape is described as having "sallow skin". My guess is that the designers decided the glow-in-the-dark 'color' best represents Snape's sickly complexion and the fact that it glows when the lights are out is beside the point (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)