 Harry Potter / 674
Re: it GLOWS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:28:58 GMT

I bet they meant to make Peeves head glow and got it screwed up in
production.  After all, he is a ghost.

In lugnet.harrypotter, Keith Kirchoff writes:
All right, so now we have firm proof that Snape's head glows, but can anyone
tell me WHY?!!!!!!

KEith

From: "Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net>
To: lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com
Subject: it GLOWS
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:20:49 GMT

snapes head glows in the dark

:)

  Re: it GLOWS

Hmmm. Well, that makes the most sense of anything I've heard so far. The only other thing it could be is that maybe in the movie there is some sort of eerie effect used to make Snape more intimidating. After all, these sets are based on the movie, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)
  Re: it GLOWS

(...) I bet Kevin's right. It makes sense. Why else would Snape's head glow and none of the ghost minifigs? -Jonathan (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)