 Off-Topic / Fun / 8118
Re: it GLOWS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:24:08 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Keith Kirchoff writes:
All right, so now we have firm proof that Snape's head glows, but can anyone
tell me WHY?!!!!!!

KEith

  Why, Snape's head glows because it's made of ABS with
  phosphorescent compounds mixed into it.  That's why.
  But maybe it's just magic.

  </wiseacre>

Well...I suppose that's better than being a dumbacre!

Matt