 Harry Potter / 62
    Re: minifigures in robes? —Aaron West
   (...) I think it will be nearly identical to the method used to do Star Wars mini-figures. Most of the Jedi had robes, and LEGO examples used the cape/hood/printed torso and leg design. I doubt it will be much of a problem or that they would do (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: minifigures in robes? —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Well, I'm not so sure. I think nostalgia is important for a lot of AFOLs. AFOLs show a strong preference for "olden days" Lego :-) We like Star Wars because we all went to the movies and saw it; it's part of our youth and part of our (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)