 Harry Potter / 61
Re: Harry Potter Trailer on MSN.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 02:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Mark Rideout writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
Looks very cool - I just bought the book, too, and I can't seem to put it
down for long.  Harry looks just like I imagined, without the scotch tape on
his glasses!

Tatyana
Tanya Burkhart

Would you be interested in posting the link so we all can check it out?

thanks
Mark

Sorry, Mark,
There's was something funny about MSN's site this morning, I couldn't seem
to recreate the link after copying it.