 Harry Potter / 556
555  |  557
Subject:
Harry Potter German catalog pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 23:28:17 GMT

This is old news as I have seen pictures of the sets before around here, but
it might be the first official release of pictures. They are coming from the
German LEGO catalog for August-January 2001 (well January hardly is 2001
anymore ;) I have kept the pictures quite big so you might get some details.
Have a look:
http://www.doe2.de/lego/more/harrypotter/index.html

The catalog also features a page with the two re-released pirate ships as
well as the Octan filling station and the two technic sets. It seems they´ll
be available in every shop not only in selected !

Another new feature in the German catalog are the prices printed for each
set. This was only available for the service packs before.

That´s all for now, have to go to bed...

hokuspokus -> dö