 Harry Potter / 508
    Harry Potter Lego - my feelings and verdict.... —Steffan Davies
   Hola, Thought I might share my veiws of the new Harry Potter Lego line, set by set. I got to say the entire line looks excellent and well thought out. Good to see that Lego have returned to a modular system that allows all sets to combine. Lots of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Lego - my feelings and verdict.... —Todd Thuma
   I thought I would chime in as well. See coments mixed in with the previous post . (...) Castle people must love this set and boy is it going to be expensive. What do you all think, $120 USD. I know the German price is 234.68 DM (any body know what (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)