 Harry Potter / 489
  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Now...not to be pushy or anything, but on the last catalog page scan you have up, it says Harry Potter AND Micky Mouse...any chance you might scan the Mickey Mouse page(s) for me to see? I'm hoping they are continuing the line... Thanks again, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Hey Matt, sorry to dissapoint you, but there are no new Mickey Mouse sets at all. Only the known sets 4164, 4165, 4166, 4167 and 4178 are shown - not worth scanning them as the images are excactly the same as shown in the past years. The (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)