 Harry Potter / 482
    So what do you think? —Keith Kirchoff
   The newest theme to grace the Lego line is Harry Potter legos. They are based off the incredibly famous books and the soon to be movie. But is Lego going too far? Obviously, these sets will sell. People, especially kids, all over the world adore (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: So what do you think? —Jeff Thompson
   (...) [snip] I agree with you, up to a point. I think it's marvelous that the kid world is going gaga over an honest-to-god book. I don't think that LEGO sets will harm that, really. They'll just get little kids who are too young to read interested (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)