 Harry Potter / 481
480  |  482
Subject:
WANTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:23:43 GMT

I am currently looking to add at least one new staff person for the upcoming
Harry Potter section at FBTB.

Anyone interested should be able to write in a clean and clear manner; have
a great deal of knowledge, interest and respect in not only Harry Potter but
LEGO itself.  Duties would include posting news and information, and
possibly administration over a Harry Potter discussion forum onsite.  Other
responsibilities possible.

FBTB is one of the largest LEGO sites on the internet, and the largest
devoted to LEGO's #1 product line, Star Wars.  I am very excited about
adding another line to our coverage, and am eagerly looking for someone to
assist me with it.

If interested, please send me an email at tsaupe@cinci.rr.com - take the
time to talk about your interests and knowledge of HP, and hopefully I'll be
talking to you soon.

Tim Saupé
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
and soon "From Bricks to Broomsticks"