 Harry Potter / 480
479  |  481
Subject:
Great poster of Harry potter minifigs in Magazine!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:10:33 GMT

Hey guys!
------------------------------Spoiler Warning--------------------------------
Today when I was flipping through the newest Lego mania club magazine, on the
last page I came across a great poster of the Harry, Ron, Hermione and Snape
minifigs. They seem to be in the middle of a duel, but in each of the books,
as much as i wished it WOULD happen, harry and co. never battled severus.
Just my nitpicky side coming out! ^_^
Anyway,if you can, get your hands on the newest issue of the Lego Mania
Magazine for the Harry Poster.
If i can, i'll scan the poster and upload it to my brickshelf account later
in the week. Check back for another post when I do scan it!
Catch you cats later!
-the Rascal King