 Harry Potter / 400
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Richard Marchetti writes:
<snip>
Those slanted roofs in 4709 are awful, and what in the world
are those pointy roof things in 4707!!!???
<snip>

I'm not thrilled about plastic and cardboard backdrop stuff either -
hopefully we're not going to be paying much for it.  The pointy roof things
however appear to fold inward (look cosely at the 'v' areas) so that it
creates a conical roof when the set is folded up into an octagonal hut.
Perhaps there is some cap piece that will hold it together.  I'm not likely
to use it myself but from the 'target market' perspective I have to say
that's a fairly innovative bit of playability.

John

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Yeah. I don't give a hoot about Harry Potter -- haven't read the books yet, and I may never do so. But this may be an advantage as when I look at the HP sets I have no expectations that can be disappointed. The sets don't appeal very much in (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)