 Harry Potter / 352
  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Over all I'm mostly happy. I'm happy with the parts, minifigs and accessories. The cardboard backgrounds and bright colors made me a bit ill. Tho I'm probablly gonna get 4721-4723 any way (and the colors are growing on me. I will definitlly get (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I noticed that, too. That purple turban is a very unique piece. I think someone familiar with "The Sorceror's Stone" could shed some light on why the head looks so small--it is. In the book, that character had another head growing out of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Hi Aaron, You're right and that's probably why it's small, but if you post details about the plot, please post a spoiler notice! People might not have read it yet. Careful, only read this post if you already read book 1, or if you don't care to find (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) yet. (...) I have them all, but I don't intend to read any of the books until they are all out. I like to read series when they are complete. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) We still need spoiler notices years after the book came out? I can see the reason for spoiler warnings for new works, but... (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) You know, this brings to mind an episode from Livy's _Ab urbe condita_, written nearly two thousand years ago but just as pertinent today: ***WARNING SPOILER ALERT*** ***WARNING SPOILER ALERT*** ***WARNING SPOILER ALERT*** Ahem. Um, just (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Well, wind up the audience and let them down... I shall not however! "The last to attack Romulus' city were the Sabines. Their plans were carefully laid, and backed by treachery. For Spurius Tarpeius, the commander of the Roman citadel, had a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) If only they had heavy gold bracelets and fine jewelled rings for minifigs, we could reinact this historical scene!! But of course we would need a ****WARNING SPOILER ALERT**** or someone could see the creation, without knowing how it had (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Yes, you still need spoiler notices. It is a little thing called COURTESY, which seems to be missing from today's (and yesterday's) school curricula. Paul Sinasohn in a bad mood today (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Feeling better today, I trust? Just think...only a few days until our Guarded Inns arrive. There, now, that's better. By the way, one time Jesus was, wait, here, lemme, um, yeah *****SPOILER NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER READ THE BIBLE**** (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)