 Harry Potter / 352
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:40:26 GMT

Over all I'm mostly happy.  I'm happy with the parts, minifigs and
accessories.  The cardboard backgrounds and bright colors made me a bit ill.
Tho I'm probablly gonna get 4721-4723 any way (and the colors are growing on
me. I will definitlly get 4701-4706.  some comments observations and questions:

4702: does the the head of the professor, with the purple turbin, look too
small?  he looks weird to me.  (what was his name)

4706: look at the stairs they don't fit together right is there something in
the story about the stairs?  the gree vine thing looks like it will "eat" a
mini-fig.

4707: I'm not sure about this one. I think I like the hagrid fig tho not as
bad as I expected from the creator box.  kinda cool how they did the round
building.

4708: will not get this.  needs some big wheels on the engine.

4709: CLEAR TREASURE CHEST woo hoo. LT. GREY ARMOR and VISORED HELMET, NEW
SHIELD.  cool.  I hope that the ghost guy has a cool torso, it looks vaguly
pirate.  tons of capes.  This set isn't quite as cool as it seemed from the
instructions that appeared on ebay but I'll still get it (probablly)

4721-4723 these look kinda bad but they look like cheap ways to get new hair
and other parts.

one last thing these definitlly look like they are not official LEGO
pictures.  maybe they are from the presentation to the studio for their o.k.
or they are skemtic design and design development models.  We'll see but I
will probablly buy most of the smaller sets and one of the big castle's now
I have to remember where the aprox price list was.

John

In lugnet.harrypotter, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hi,

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

Regards, René
www.1000steine.de