 Harry Potter / 351
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:27:30 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hi,

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

Regards, René
www.1000steine.de

Wow!  Big Fun!  These are great!  You guys are only deluding yourself if you
think these aren't what the sets are going to look like.  These will be
great fun for young Harry Potter fans, as the sets capture all of the
signature scenes from the book very well!  I was only anticipating using the
pieces for building my own castle stuff, but I'm already looking forward to
sneaking past Fluffy and down those stairs, and to testing out the wands in
the wizards shop!  I can see why TLC tried to keep the price point low for
these, they'll definitely be tempting purchases for young readers and their
parents whether they see the movie or not!

Oh, love the Griffndor shield, and it looks to me that each step is an
individual brick in that spiral staircase - here's hoping!