 Harry Potter / 350
Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:29:39 GMT

I am not trying to be apologist but I am not hurling, I am happy. These
should do well in the target market unlike some of the other recent stuff
that hasn't...

++Lar

I can see that.  I hate it (aside from a few parts here and there), but the
"Harry Potter Target Market" could like it.  Seems like there is a lot of
playability in the sets.

I'd be happier if *we* were their target market for more new products,
though...  But Harry Potter is not where Lego should work on that.

-Greg