 Harry Potter / 312
311  |  313
Subject:
Instructions only? was: Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 02:29:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
Check 'em out! Johannes Koehler (ie:JoJo) found these on German Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1609513871

Pretty cool.  This appears to be an auction for the two instruction books
only, not the sets themselves-- can someone who speaks German please confirm
this?

Still-- pretty cool looking.

Kevin