 Castle / 9616
Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
Check 'em out! Johannes Koehler (ie:JoJo) found these on German Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1609513871

Thanks JoJo!!

I notice sand-green turrets on Hogwarts - cool - I'll buy for that reason
alone, and the regular broom-stick instead of one with a "saddle" - too bad.

That's the Belville piece on top too, I wondered if it would ever cross themes.
I was wondering what colour it was with the lighting, but sand-green looks
likely.