 Harry Potter / 266
  A couple of Potter thangs...

I have a few ideas and comments on the up-coming Harry Potter line... 1) I like how the minifigs look, but I have a beef witht he movie's interpretation of costuming at HogWart's U. Nowehre in any of the books do they talk about the students being (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: A couple of Potter thangs...

(...) I also hope we get to see some giant (...) Mystical creatures… Like Goblins???????? That would be one of the best additions to the castle range for me. I'd love to add a greater element of fantasy!!! Oh, and the three headed dog is gonna be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: A couple of Potter thangs...

in article GEzzG9.B43@lugnet.com, Richard Noeckel at Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com wrote on 6/15/01 8:45 PM: (...) I only saw 3 of the 10-or-so sets that are coming out, just to clarify. If I get out that way again, I'll take a more careful look. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: A couple of Potter thangs...

(...) I don't like at all how they created the Harry Potter line figures. I also think they should be wearing all robes, not robes and a sweater and a tie. I was outraged when i saw the pics from the movie that they dress in the same way as shown on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: A couple of Potter thangs...

(...) I've thought hard about this post because I don't like arguing with people but I have to say I am quite taken aback that you think you have the right to be 'outraged' over the clothing worn by the characters in the Harry Potter film. If you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)