 Harry Potter / 267
Re: A couple of Potter thangs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 00:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Matt Brooks writes:
I have a few ideas and comments on the up-coming Harry Potter line... • I also hope we get to see some giant
spiders, centaurs, and more mysical creatures as well!

         Mystical creatures…
                                  Like Goblins????????

          That would be one of the best additions to the castle range for
me. I'd love to add a greater element of fantasy!!! Oh, and the three headed
dog is gonna be great, but Rob said nothing of either, it would neat if he
could take another look or confirm.

                 --==Richard==--