 Harry Potter / 1510
Re: Potter Comparison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:37:10 GMT

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HvErIF.1vwy@lugnet.com...
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmbarnas/misc/hplm/000_0276.jpg>>

Besides the new grey and flesh tones there are a lot of other differences
between the old and new Harrys

Lets start with the uniform.  Why is the new one dark grey when the new • light
grey doesnt have an exctremely noticable change? Next theres tho collar on • the
sweater: the new one doesnt have the red and gold stripe around it but • rather
has it on the bottom of the sweater. Then theres the Griffindor crest: the • new
one doesnt have it at all! Also on the new one the print is bigger. Last • theres
the cape: the new one doesnt have the stars on it like the old one. Just • thought
I would point these changes out.

One nice thing about the lack of Griffindor crest is a more generic torso.

I think I'm going to dislike the flesh tone though. I just have too many
heads to want to mix flesh tone and yellow heads (whereas brown heads can
mix more reasonably). Not that it matters that much since I already have way
too many Harry Potter heads... :-)

Frank