 Harry Potter / 1509
Re: Potter Comparison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:40:13 GMT

My school certainly did. Indeed, we had completely
different uniforms for winter (navy tunic and white blouse) and for summer
(two varieties of apple green dress). We even had different hats and ties
for our winter and summer uniforms. And then there were our sports • uniforms,
our church frocks, etc. Loads of variation.

<joke>
Cool.  Interesting stuff.  So, what did the girls wear??? HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
</joke>

--
-bm
www.brickmodder.net