 Harry Potter / 1397
    Re: Harry Potter License —Ken Nagel
   (...) No , Lego is NOT done with HP... (...) Intrested in HP or not the Lego series has brought a lot of great parts out that would other wise never have been made. A lot of the LOTR creations I've seen make extensive use of HP elements. Juniorized (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter License —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Is there any news release out that says so? I clearly a news release (which I cannont find at the moment) that states that LEGO was granted a 3-film license. LEGO can and probably will make arrangements that will extend the license for the 4th (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter License —Ken Nagel
   (...) There has been no offical announcments. From hanging around people who know more than I know I can tell you the new releases will coincide with the movie release. I know that an old favorite will be re-released (not un like the X-Wing) It (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)