 Harry Potter / 1376
Re: order of the phoenix, spoiler thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 03:24:12 GMT

Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert.
Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert.
Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert.

There's also St. Mungo's Hospital. It would need a front facade that looks like
a rundown department store, with dummies and wigs on askew, maybe the
information desk and a ward or two. It also has a gift shop and Tearoom in the
hospital on the 5th floor. I'd love some multi-storey buildings, 'cause I'm not
good at making them myself.

In Hogsmeade, apart from Madam Puddifoot's Teashop, there is also Scrivenshaft's
Quill shop with lots of parchment and quills.

I think, the only really good new location is 12 Grimmauld Place. There's
Sirius' mother's portrait, Harry and Ron's bedroom where the blank portrait
sometimes holds Phineas Ligellus, and the basement kitchen which needs a large
table, lots of chairs and a big fireplace.

Since I'm working on illustrating all Harry's books with Lego (I'm nearly done
Book 1), I can use all the help Lego can give me.

All in all, I pretty much hated this book and I'm not in a hurry to illustrate
it. Compared to the first 4 books, this one will probably have about 5 pictures
when I'm done with it, compared to the others which have a minimum of 100+ each.

Hugs to everyone, Shirley.