 Harry Potter / 1377
1376  |  1378
Subject:
Prisoner of Azkaban sets, (contains spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:06:18 GMT

I was originally going to attach this to the last thread about book 5 “The order
of the Phoenix” but it didn’t really apply so I started a new thread.  Bruce
does well to envision some potential sets for book 5, but at this rate that
movie may not be out until 2008 and who knows if TLC will still have the Harry
Potter license, or interest. I for one hope they stick with this theme to the
end.

With the third movie “Prisoner of Azkaban” being filmed and release date being
set for next year, I think it better to discuss what sets we may see next year.
Book 3 was probably my favorite of the series and should make into an awesome
movie.

Spoiler warning: if you have not yet read book 3 and want the movie to surprise
you please discontinue reading.

Sets:
Night Bus: this triple decker bus is a must have, shouldn’t be too difficult for
TLC to produce

Lupin’s Class or office: either way this set should include a normal Lupin and
some odd creatures

Care of magical creatures: This would be a great set, with Hagrid, Buckbeak,
bitting books, there could be a ton of extra’s here.

Shrieking shack: This is a must have, should include Lupin, Black, Ron, Harry,
and Snape, Peter Pettigrew, or any combination of those characters, should also
include animal forms of Lupin and Black.

Quiditch team: I am still really wanting this set, which would include the
entire Griffindor team, especially Fred and George

New figures:
Sirius Black (human and dog)
Remus Lupin (human and wolf)
Dementors
Buckbeak
Crookshanks

Figures I am still holding out hope for:
Fred and George Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Invisibility cloak Harry
Nearly headless Nick
Corporeal Petronis

Please feel free to point out what I may be missing. Either way next year could
potentially be a great year for Harry Potter Lego sets