 Harry Potter / 1372
  order of the phoenix, spoiler thread

Hi all, Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. Spoiler alert. So I just (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: order of the phoenix, spoiler thread

(...) I haven't read the book yet, but regarding the book 3 figs, do you think LEGO would produce the Dementors and Death Eaters? The theme is kinda morbid. And would they even attempt to use the term Death Eaters? I'll be curious to see how they (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: order of the phoenix, spoiler thread

(...) snip (...) Hmmm...if they decide to make them, it would be interesting to see firenze. It would be cool if they made the other one with the descending ladder too. (...) Seems like this might be a (yech) belville set. lots of pink and little (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: order of the phoenix, spoiler thread

(...) Hey Erick, I think that the fireplace in Umbridge's office could have a revolving door with Sirius head on one side and flames on the other. The Azkaban sets could be combined to make a giant Notre Dame castle\cathedral. I once started making (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: order of the phoenix, spoiler thread

(...) There's also St. Mungo's Hospital. It would need a front facade that looks like a rundown department store, with dummies and wigs on askew, maybe the information desk and a ward or two. It also has a gift shop and Tearoom in the hospital on (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: order of the phoenix, spoiler thread

Would be nice if LEGO brought back boxes of themed Lego Figures. This way they can produce a Harry Potter Themed Figure Set labeled "Dumbledore's Army", which would include ALL the students in participation. -Another possible set would be Fred + (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)