 Harry Potter / 1359
Re: Just a few questions to liven up .harrypotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:30:26 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Nathan Wells wrote:
NOTE: I'm referring to the two movies, not the four books.

1) Who is your most favorite character?

Snape.  I thought Alan Rickman was outstanding.

2) Who is your least favorite character?

Hard to say.  I think that Quirrell was sort of forgetable in the movie.

3) What is your most favorite line?

Something like "That girl has got to rethink her priorities." after Hermione has
said they could get killed "or worse . . . expelled."

4) What is your least favorite line?

none

5) What is your most favorite scene?

Hmm. Maybe when they first see Hogwarts across the lake in the first movie. Or
there is this quiet moment where Harry is walking with his owl in the snow.
That was just beautiful.  It was also fun to see Quidditch, but I don't know if
any movie can fit my imagination on that.

6) What is your least favorite scene?

The spiders in the second movie.  This went on for too long and was too
horror-movie-esque.

Bruce