 Harry Potter / 1358
1357  |  1359
Subject:
just 11 days....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:21:49 GMT

The countdown is drawing to a close....just 11 days until the next book
"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" comes out.  All 896 pages of
it...

I saw that the audio version is coming out at the same time.... its huge in
itself.

17 CD's or over 26 hours of aural (audio) material.
(and 134 different characters...)

www.jim-dale.com/

or www.thesnitch.co.uk

I know I can hardly wait...for the book that is...

Ben