 Harry Potter / 1356
Re: Just a few questions to liven up .harrypotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 04:29:10 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Nathan Wells wrote:
Hi all,

After my family and I bought and watched HP:COS, my sister and I asked each
other a few questions regarding the movie.  Here are some of them.  Feel
free to state yours.

NOTE: I'm referring to the two movies, not the four books.

Ahh...but there's so much more to HP than just the movies....so I'll add
my thoughts on that as well... <evil grin>

1) Who is your most favorite character?

Movies: Hagrid, Ron, and Hermione  (though I thought Kenneth Brennaugh?
played Gideroy Lockhart really well, though I'm not really too fond of him
and my sister absolutely destested him)
Books: Sirius Black

2) Who is your least favorite character?

Movies: Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape
Books: Dursley family in general (Dudley and Uncle Vernon, especially)

3) What is your most favorite line?

I'll have to see the first movie again to let you know.

4) What is your least favorite line?

not sure I have a "least favorite line"...all good lines, IMO

5) What is your most favorite scene?

I liked the Quidditch scenes (both movies, SS was breathtaking, but
COS had more action, IMO).  Ron hitting himself in the head with broom
in SS.

6) What is your least favorite scene?

Arriving at flu powder at the Knockturn alley shop (COS). Ron barfing up
slugs in COS.

Ben