 Harry Potter / 1282
Re: ::Pokes with stick::
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 03:51:16 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jason Cicchini writes:

Azkaban is almost filming soon....
Anyone else excited for Dementors?
Anyone?
Hello?
::walks off::

Yep, there's fans here. (well, modest fan in
my case. I just started following the storyline
again after the details of the fifth book release.)

I wonder how soon they can get this release
out before one of the actors breaks out in
zits? (just wondering, maybe they can add an
extra scene where Hermione mixes up some
zit-away but insteads summons the frightening
voice of a 1960's chorus to sing a forgotten
deodorant commercial song, as Snape bursts
in with a pack of clearasil to clean up the
mess. And then director Chris Columbus
shouts "cut!" and shakes his head in agony.

Anyway...back on topic.

I'm curious to see how they render professor
Moody (the impostor, anyway) and Sirius
Black. Also, it would be interesting to
see the dementors suck out the evil moody's
soul as he laughs away. (I need to read
that again...)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast