 Harry Potter / 1280
1279  |  1281
Subject:
::Pokes with stick::
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:06:43 GMT

So.
Azkaban is almost filming soon....
Anyone else excited for Dementors?
Anyone?
Hello?
::walks off::

-Jay
http://eccentriceggshell.cjb.net/

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: ::Pokes with stick::

(...) Hi Jay, I'm looking forward to Dementors, the purple triple decker bus, Honeydukes sweet shop in Hogsmeade and the Shrieking Shack - along with a million other sites and pieces for Harry's world. The more, the better. Hugs, Shirley. (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)
  Re: ::Pokes with stick::

(...) Yep, there's fans here. (well, modest fan in my case. I just started following the storyline again after the details of the fifth book release.) I wonder how soon they can get this release out before one of the actors breaks out in zits? (just (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)