 Harry Potter / 1264
  Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

As found in today's Metro, Thursday January 16, 2003, pg. 9: "Author JK Rowling yesterday announced the publication date for the next Harry Potter book - and hinted at a shocking twist in the tale. The long-awaited fifth installment, Harry Potter (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

(...) Sounds pretty interesting, but once again, I'll probsbly have to fight the inherent urge to buy this book, although I'm very tempted to get it anyway. (...) So around 1000 pages, eh? A thick fix of reading, If I must say. (assuming it's (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)