 Harry Potter / 1235
    Re: Harry Potter; Overrated? —David Simmons
   I enjoyed the Harry Potter books that I borrowed from my folks. I didn't think that they were as great as the hype. They were fun, but imminently forgettable. Kinda like a good comic book, entertaining with perhaps a moral or two, but nothing to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter; Overrated? —Matt Hein
   (...) Not much of an HP fan myself, I read the books, not for the hype, but simple due to the fact I needed a good read. They were okay, I would admit, but I think mister Chris Suellentrop went a little berserk bashing poor Harry. (ouch!) (...) I'm (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)