 Harry Potter / 1207
    Re: CoS Poll —Bruce Hietbrink
   For me my favorite set is the Privet Drive set (great elements, great car, great figs). My least favorite is the Aragog set (I just think the spider looks goofy) (though I do like the Ron and Harry torsos in that set). Favortie fig is probably Uncle (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: CoS Poll —Ken Bailey
   In lugnet.harrypotter, Bruce Hietbrink writes: Snip (...) snip Hi Bruce, I have not "yet" purchased any of the new sets, but I have seen the spider assembled in my local store, personally, I think it looks good and I'm looking forward to buying a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)