 Harry Potter / 1183
1182  |  1184
Subject:
Questions re new HP sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:03:57 GMT

Hi everyone. My second post - wow! The new HP sets haven't made it to
eastern Canada yet, and I was told not until the end of the month at the
earliest. Can someone answer some questions for me?
1)In the Quidditch set - Is Madam Hooch's cape striped? It looked striped in
some of the photos I've seen.
2)In Escape from Privet Drive - Will the flying car hold 4 minifigs?
3)In Chamber of Secrets - How does Myrtle's toilet work? Does it swivel,
drop down? How does it work to drop the minifigs into the chamber?
4)In Slytherin House - Is the serpent printed on the grey stone panel?
I'm trying to build Harry's world, and I'm not very good at it yet. I love
to see all the creations that people post. They give me lots of ideas.
Thanks for helping me out. Hugs to all, Shirley in Ottawa.