 Harry Potter / 1182
1181  |  1183
Subject:
New Harry Potter In San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:50:53 GMT

A heads up for San Diego area Lugnetters.

Last night my wife and I made a quick stop at the K-Mart in Clairemont Mesa.
They had some of the new HP sets. I saw Dumbledore's Tower, The Dark Forest
With Aragog, The Wizard's Duel, and The House Of Slytherin. There may have
been more but we were in kind of a hurry.

That's the first I've seen of them in SD but I haven't been hitting the
stores much the past couple of weeks. It's kind of surprising to see these
at K-Mart before anywhere else. Where else has everyone been seeing these?

Good hunting

Matt