 Harry Potter / 114
Re: To clarify...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 13:10:31 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Richard Noeckel writes:

I assume that most of us here are
Castle fanatics that purely wish to assimilate the HP line into our Medieval
collective. Perhaps those that didn’t follow the threads of posts were
unaware that this particular newsgroup originated in .castle long, long ago!
That’s where all the original lines of discussion were formed.

Um, no.  I am not a castle fanatic.  I have no Medieval collection, nor do I
intend on starting one, therefore "most of us" does not include me.  I model
European Trains.  I'm waiting for the Harry Potter line for a train, and pieces
to add to my European Buildings on my European Train layout.  I also like
the Harry Potter books, but that doesn't make me a castle/medieval fanatic.
I've never been in .castle.  When people post that they have pictures of
something, I expect them to have been telling the truth.  But that's just me.

Katie