 Harry Potter / 109
Re: To clarify...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 04:02:28 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
For those who haven't grasped the last threads left here at .harrypotter:

We were arguing the final form factor of the Harry Potter line in general.
There are no pictures. There are no teasers. There is nothing to see here,
move along folks...

Seriously, we seem to have hashed out that the Harry Potter line WILL be
standard minifig scale (NOT the Creator scale, thank goodness). The monkey
was  Richard Noeckel's way of showing his incredulous-ness at us not
believing he had seen a post confirming the scale of the line. We re-found
those...heck, Lindsay Frederick Braun even got the German post!
Matt

                  !!!  FINALLY, validation…  !!!

Too funny, lol      :)

-Now I now longer have to hunt the rabid ‘eye- biting monkey!’

                    <looks side to side in fear>

Anyway, thanks *Matt* for taking the time to gather everyone up-to-speed on
our rapid accent through over 100 posts. I assume that most of us here are
Castle fanatics that purely wish to assimilate the HP line into our Medieval
collective. Perhaps those that didn’t follow the threads of posts were
unaware that this particular newsgroup originated in .castle long, long ago!
That’s where all the original lines of discussion were formed.

<Hears a faint tussle in the bushes, sees the swagger of a long tail
disappear into the dark outcropping of the woods>

-The monkey is now gone, and peace has once again befallen the peaceful
countryside… but for how long?

           Sincerely,
                           --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®