 Harry Potter / *1417 (-10)
  Re: HP new sets ???????

we know that the castle is being reissued under a new number (URL) with the amount of stock floating round (in Britain at least) at half price or less its difficult to see why they are bothering (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) It was my understand that atleast the hagrids hut was a reworked set, with a real roof this time. Can't seem to recall where I heard that though. My guess would be that the Hogwarts Express is reworked too, as the price point is different. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) Hello! I stumbled across the following info for forthcoming HP Lego Sets on my Work's computer: #4750 "Draco & Hippogriff" $7.99 #4751 "Harry & The Marauders" $9.99 #4752 "Lupin's Classroom" $19.99 #4753 "Sirius Black's Escape" $19.99 #4754 (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) I think we're going to see a new trend for LEGO where minifigs based on real people or movie characters will have skin colors to more closely match the person they are trying to look like. I think it would be great if minifigs all had more (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) Can you source that quote before we get all spun up? Thanks! (...) Not. (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) Hi James, basically I think it could have been a great idea if TLC made them 25 years ago (or so) like that, but doing something like that now probably won't effects kids so much, but for us AFOLs I don't think it's a good idea. Does anyone (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

"the black sword" <yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message news:HoLD29.GEz@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) new (...) 2004 harry potter set minifigs will have quote endquote "more natural skin tones" good idea or not? personally I'm against it. Figs (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  New Harry Potter trailer

If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to swing on by www.harrypotter.com to checkout the new teaser trailer for The prisoner of Azkaban. In it you get a great glimpse of Sirius Black, the night bus, and dementors. Should make for a fun summer. Scott (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) Hi Jake, Thanks for those three very critical bits of information! The fact that Harry Potter & Castle can coexist is interesting. (many thought there were parallels to how Star Wars disallows Space.) Much obliged, your clarity is appreciated, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) Hi Jake, Thanks for those three very critical bits of information! The fact that Harry Potter & Castle can coexist is interesting. (many thought there were parallels to how Star Wars disallows Space.) Much obliged, your clarity is appreciated, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact