 Harry Potter / *1342 (-10)
  Re: Just a few questions to liven up .harrypotter

(...) Here is what my sister and I came up with: (...) Me: Ron (SS, COS), Harry (SS, COS), Prof. Lockhart (COS), Moaning Myrtle (COS), Mr. Filch (SS, COS), Hagrid (SS, COS), Ginny (SS, COS) My Sister: Hermione (SS, COS) (...) Me: Dudley (SS, COS) My (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Just a few questions to liven up .harrypotter

Hi all, After my family and I bought and watched HP:COS, my sister and I asked each other a few questions regarding the movie. Here are some of them. Feel free to state yours. NOTE: I'm referring to the two movies, not the four books. 1) Who is your (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

Bruce Hietbrink wrote in message ... (...) LOL, Bruce! I just sent this link to my daughter the biology undergrad, who is wrestling with finals at the moment and I'm sure needs the laugh :) Kevin ---...--- Shopping Mall is back: (URL) TOWN PLANNING (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

(...) Yep, I am deeply entrenched. [Darth Vader voice on] At first I was the student, but now I am the professor. [Vader voice off] Grad school through the bulk of the '90's, post doc the past couple of years, and now a lowly assistant professor. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

Bruce, This is seriously one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Not only did you build something funny, you've managed to lampoon the whole field of Post graduate study. This whole thing smacks of someone deeply entrenched in the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

(...) Heehee! We could use that latter idea for a Bursar's Office... :D -H. (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

I should be able to make it to the LUGOLA meeting. If not, we could meet up afterwards. I have a few new MOCs too. I look forward to seeing it! -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

(...) Good point. Or a snake popping out at you. It seems like every other Western set has one of those (the others have exploding safes). Bruce (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

(...) That would be cool! (...) I was never in a frat either. I was thinking that such things would be appropriate, however, because in TLC sets they seem to show up in odd places just so that a set can be more exciting. I figured where else on a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

(...) going to go the the upcoming LUGOLA meeting? I'll try to be at that. On the monkey, he's a well trained lab technician. That's pretty rare in a monkey, so the price reflects it. :) Later, Bruce (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact