 Harry Potter / *1137 (-5)
  Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002

(...) It is 278 pieces and three mini-figs at $29.99. That is a really good price point for all of those really good peices in those cool colors. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002

Your "medium blue" is what everybody I talk to means by light blue. In other words, the light blue that is not sand blue in Life on Mars. (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002

(...) I think it is medium blue. Medium Blue is much more mainstream than light blue is. AFIK light blue as been in 2 sets: (URL) (the rounded bricks in the back of the set) and (URL) (the arches under the bathtub) The medium blue has been in much (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002

(...) Hi Mike, Can you scan the new sets on the catalog, and put them on-line? I'd really love to see what is coming this season, but the local retailers have not yet received the September-December catalogs... :-/ Thanks, Pedro (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:H2A5zy.KrH@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (NOT (...) Marsek (...) Cary Clark and I were discussing this set just yesterday. I think the color is light blue and not Maersk Blue. Cary has a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact