 General / 991
  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) Sounds like a great idea. A few of my coworkers kinda snickered when I told them people would be sending me minifigs (which reminds me - if you're interested, better contact me quick if you want to make sure they get here by the 10th or (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) Star (...) I wont tell you what my wife said about people mailing their figs us/others to take to opening day at Legoland. She's not really sure about a Lego-land in the first place (it's a 14 step process and she's only on about step 4). Well (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) Carribean (...) The submarine ride is either being demolished or in the planning stage of being replaced. :( Alan (...) my (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)