 General / 989
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:43:56 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
I meant to suggest the *.binaries, *.html and etc. groups be read-only
on lugnet.  That way, no one could say lugnet was filtering/censoring,
but you wouldn't be encouraging anything.  If people really wanted to

I don't see any problem with filtering on _technical_ grounds, like getting
rid of binaries or html. It's when you're filtering on content that issues
arise.