 General / 984
983  |  985
Subject:
Lego Media Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:36:28 GMT

I just received an e-mail from Lego Media, and I found out that I won.  I had a
choice of three software, so I picked Lego Loco.  Did anyone else enter the
contest mentioned by Thomas Main about four weeks ago?

Alan

P.S. I guess entering all those Lego contests finally paid off. :)
     I can't wait until the lighthouse contest starts.