 General / 1009
Re: Lego Media Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 04:36:32 GMT

Thomas Main writes:
Alan Liu wrote:

I just received an e-mail from Lego Media, and I found out that I won.  I • had a
choice of three software, so I picked Lego Loco.  Did anyone else enter the
contest mentioned by Thomas Main about four weeks ago?

Alan

P.S. I guess entering all those Lego contests finally paid off. :)
     I can't wait until the lighthouse contest starts.

Congratulations Alan.  I'm glad to see that someone from the group
finally won something in one of Lego's contests.  BTW, did you supply
the "correct" answer at the end of each episode?  I made a few mistakes
in my entry.  I think they just did a random drawing no matter if you
got the right answer or not, but I'm curious what your responses were.

I clicked on each of the answers once.  I read the rules and it didn't mention
anything about clicking more than one answer.

I thought the legomedia contest was a good one and look forward to
more...

I also entered the Christmas contest on www.lego.com today.  My brick
was 1349 (I think) and it went to nearly 1400 before I logged off, so
there seems to be a lot of activity.  I like that they are going to post
the winners on the "winners" screen - that makes it more exciting.  BTW,
is the intro really slow for anyone else?  I have an old machine and it
is almost unbearably slow for me.

My brick number is 151.  I waited until 12 a.m. Tuesday to enter the contest.
Apparently some other Lego folks had the same idea.  The intro was okay on my
computer, but my modem took forever to download the files (on 28.8).

I also noticed that the "surprise" part of the insectoids contest hasn't
been revealed yet (even though it IS December 1).  I guess there was a
problem posting it.

Yup, Insectoids contest still isn't up yet. :(

Well, good luck to everyone who's entering the contests...have fun.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Alan