 General / 9762
9761  |  9763
Subject:
Making Fake Pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 04:24:45 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Making Fake Pieces?

Technic beams mixed with regular bricks CAN actually support quite alot of wight. My last model was 5-6 feet long using a solid frame of technic beams and basic bricks. My current model is almost 8 feet long. Take a look here: (URL) my last ship. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Making Fake Pieces?

WARNING: "purists" or those horrified by Lego part mutilation should read no further... ...safety zone... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... I have had excellent experience with attaching 32x32 baseplates to 3/4" pine boards with (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Making Fake Pieces?

(...) Another fan of large projects (and there are quite a few these days :) As a LEGO purist I cannot condone the mutilation of LEGO parts in model construction, but it is your LEGO, and farbeit for me to tell you what to do with it. I can offer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)